Transportation services are available for any non-emergency medical appointment within the service area at no cost to the rider. This service is only for medical necessity trips such as dialysis, chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and other medical appointments. This program is separate from any ADA Paratransit Service which is available in conjunction with our fixed route bus service.
When scheduling transportation, please call at least 24 hours in advance, if possible.
Please inform the dispatch personnel of any special needs you may have.
- Must be a Harris County resident and reside in the service area
- Must provide a valid ID, proof of residency or disability status
- Must complete intake packet and provide supporting documentation
- Clients or a client representative may schedule multiple trips
- Clients may schedule trips 2 weeks in advance
- Clients must call at least 3 hours before the appointment time to cancel a trip
- Clients must abide by the Harris County Transit passenger policies